Up and Coming Courses
OCTOBER HOLIDAY CLUBS
Ages 5 – 11
We are running October Holiday Club at the following settings...
- Whitby Heath Primary School
- Woodlandss Primary School
- Bishop Wilson Primary School
- The Firs School
- St Luke's Primary School
- Huntington Primary School
To keep children and staff safe and to reduce the risks associated with COVID-19, we will continue to place children into small bubbles of no more than 15 children. This will help to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- All settings opening hours will be 8.00am-6.00pm (there will be no exceptions to this rule).
- All settings will be limited to a maximum of 15 children per week.
- Parents can only book a complete week if a place is required, this will prevent mixing of bubbles.
- Children will have to bring their own lunch but we are now able to serve breakfast and a light snack in the afternoon.
- Daily craft and sports activities will be available in line with government guideline.
Can parents please book their sessions on iPAL ideally with as much notice as possible. This will enable S4YC to staff the settings correctly?
Presently our stance remains the same, if your child can stay at home this is the safest place for them. The safety of children, staff and our families are of paramount importance.
NEED TO REPORT A CONCERN? CONTACT DAVID JAMES 077347 05559 / email@example.com
or Ofsted 0300 1231231